Sign up time for Surf + Wellness Barbados 2018 is here!
I’m excited to announce that this February my dear friend Andreea Waters and I will be hosting not one but TWO sessions of our surf and wellness retreat at Zed’s Surfing Adventure in lovely Barbados!
The retreat includes daily Yoga, wellness, and surf sessions, beachfront bungalows, delicious local food— and so much more! Yoga sessions are personalized and surf lessons are with local professional surf coaches trained to teach surfers of all levels. Morning wellness coaching will focus on total body wellness during our first session from Feb 1-6, and during our second session, our wellness focus will be on natural beauty radiance Feb 6-11.
Like last year, Andreea is going to photograph our island time and surf time so you’ll get an awesome island photo journal of your Barbados surf and wellness trip. Check out photos from last years retreat HERE
See below for more details. Reserve your spot before October 15th, 2017 to receive our special early bird pricing. I hope you will join us for surf, wellness, yoga, relaxation, Barbados culture, healthy food and falling asleep to the sound of the sea. And then wake up. Repeat.
SURF + WELLNESS BARBADOS 2018
Kiki Flynn & Andreea Waters at…
Zed’s Surfing Adventure
Surfers Point, Inch Marlow, Barbados
Rated Top 10 Surf Schools In The World By National Geographic
2018 DATES [Choose one or reserve both.]
Session 1: Feb 1-6 Total Body Wellness
Session 2: Feb 6-11 Natural Beauty Radiance
>>RESERVE BY OCTOBER 15, 2017 TO PAY: $1,725* US [Regular price $1,875 US]
>>RESERVE BOTH SESSIONS SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $100
– Beach Front Bungalows [Shared Rooms]
– Everyday Island Fresh Breakfast & Lunch
– Welcome Dinner & Happy Hour
– Departure Dinner & Happy Hour
– Daily Two-Hour Surf Lesson
– All Day Surfboard Rental
– Morning Roof Top Wellness Sessions
– Personalized Sunset Yoga Sessions
– Surf & Island Photography
– Airport Transportation
– AC/Full Kitchen/Limited Wi-Fi
– Welcome Goodie Bag
The beachfront bungalows in Surfers Point, Barbados are located on a private beach surrounded by tropical gardens in a local neighborhood. Your door is less than 100 ft (30m) from the ocean, the surf break is in plain view from your windows. Yoga and wellness sessions are on the rooftop. All of the bungalows are self-catering, and have been equipped with utensils for cooking. Rooms have AC units, full stove and oven, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Wi-fi is available. There is no other spot in Barbados like this.
*Per person/session. Regular price $1,875 US. Offer ends October 15, 2017. $1,000 deposit to reserve your spot. 100% refunds by October 15, 2017, no refunds after. Balance due November 15, 2017. Flight not included. Local taxis/transportation and additional dinners not included.
>> SPACE IS LIMITED.
– You will need a valid Passport.
– Flying into Bridgetown, Barbados. Surfers Point is located ten minutes South West of the airport. Jet Blue is a non-stop flight from JFK.
– Book early for best rates.
ABOUT THE ISLAND
– Surfers Point Cafe opens at 8am everyday serving breakfast and lunch.
– Wi-Fi connection is limited to the Cafe area.
– Island Time is your personal time to indulge Surfers Point and explore.
– Taxis are available for local transportation. (Not included in price.)
– Schedule is subject to change based on surf and weather conditions.
Email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org